Search Box

Custom Search

Wednesday 4 July 2012

I Movie Starts From 15 July

I is the upcoming social movie that stars Vikram as the lead. Shankar will direct this political movie I that is to be taken on elections.Amy Jackson is playing a lead role in I, who has earlier shared screen space with Vikram in their forthcoming AL Vijay directed Thaandavam. Kollywood buzzes that director Shankar has also zeroed in Santhanam and Viswaroopam girl Pooja Kumar and planning to rope in a Indian born foreign actress.It is also being reported that, Vikram is going to have two get ups in I, one with a fit body shape for which the actor is hitting the gym presently. While in the other portions of I, Vikram has to look fat. Shankar is planning to give a time of 3 months to Vikram to put on wait, after he can the first half of the film, I.Presently Shankar is away to China for the location hunt and planning to shoot major parts of I in China. The shooting of I starts from 15th of July with a song on the lead pair, composed by AR Rahman in the production of Aascar Films banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment