Search Box

Custom Search

Saturday 26 May 2012

Cute Milk Baby Going To Reduse The Weight

Chubby babe Hansika Motwani is gaining a new title of Junior Namitha with her heavy weights. Apparently, her excess adipose is visible through out the body but Hansika says that she looks hot and right this way. This cute milk baby has good offers in South (inclusive of Telugu and Tamil). There have been rumors making round in film circles on Hansika going for a liposuction very soon in order to shed the weight and gain a zero-size similar to B-town babes.‘I never had any intentions to reduce my weight. I don’t even have the necessity to do that because my Fans love me to see like this. I possess a superb physique which I try to conserve by doing daily physical exercises. I don’t need to gain a size zero but ensure of not letting to add the extra fat. I have numerous offers in this year and busy throughout for next year also with no call sheets available,’ Hansika revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment