Search Box

Custom Search

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Prabhudeva Shared His Feelings







Running behind the beauty of Nayanathara, noted choreographer cum actor cum director Prabhudeva has suffered many personal losses inclusive of divorcing his wife Ramlath and psychological torture of his children Rishi Raghavendra and Aadi. Never late than ever, Prabhu has totally come out of ‘Nayana Maya’ and is spending enough time in the company of his kids.During an interview, Prabhu shared his feelings openly. ‘I always wanted to be a good father. The precious time which I spend with my children is priceless. I’ve realized the fact and ready to take up my responsibilities as a father,’ said Prabhudeva. In fact, Rishi and Aadi stayed with him during the recent shoot of ‘Rowdy Rathore’ in Mumbai. On the other side, Nayanathara is also trying to forget her past by getting busy with professional commitments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment